Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our 4th Visit

Saturday’s Visit

We’ve been forgetting to mention that the sun shines here! We are on our third sunny day in a row! We guess that is one perk over being in Kiev!

Not much is new here. Our visit here today was great again! Kallie was wearing blue for a change-not pink! It was busy in the visiting room today, there were four families visiting children – no one spoke English though. We believe the other families are all from Ukraine.
Kallie tried to show her Daddy who was boss today! When looking at a puppet book Darryl tried to turn in the proper way and she gave him ATTITUDE! It is just the beginning of her getting him wrapped around her little finger. She did less walking today so we were able to hold her more. She even cuddled me for a few moments (while sucking her thumb!)

Enjoy the pictures!

Love,

The Decks














6 comments:

Marg Polanik said...

The pictures are soooooooooo cute!! Kallie is looking so lovingly at you!!! Having attitude is part of being a girl, isn't it??!! I'm glad that everything continues to being going great for you guys! It is minus 48 windchill here so enjoy the sun where you are!!

Urban's said...

Hey this works great!! It was nice talking to you today I will phone again sometime this week. Take care love you all, Joslyn

Cindy Genest said...

Ahhh the pictures of you and Kallie are so sweet! I can see the joy in your face which is nice to see. Today is Nolan's 7th b-day, I just finished making a
Wall-E cake - impressive hey (I got a Wilton cake decorating kit for Christmas) Nolan chose Fuddruckers for supper/and Ruckers then we'll come home for cake and family coming over. Back to school !!!

Linda C said...

Kallie is just beautiful! I think I'd want to hug her constantly! How could you ever say no to a cutie like that? Our baby, Erica turned 19 yesterday. I drove her and four giddy friends to the Sutherland bar last night. Even 19 year olds have attitude! I wanted to go in and celebrate too but I wasn't allowed!
I went to work today. I cleaned up, did some zeroxing and then needed a candy cane for a break. I'm happy to go back, but it may be a long week! I think I'll take some chocolate with me for the afternoon recess.
It must be so wonderful getting to know Kallie. Enjoy each day! Take care! Linda C

Shawna and Jon said...

oh my jer i LOVE the pic of you and Kallie!!!!! she's a doll. will call you soon:)
love
'the klynes'

Blaine and Lisa said...

O i really wish we had sun and nice weather here, it has been so miserable the last few weeks, so super cold!! I hate cold with the little kids you have to bundle them up so much...and they both seem to hate it!! Sounds like you are all doing great and the bonding is moving along....never thought it would be different, such loving parents you are, i know your daughter is so super excited to get to know you and how much she can get away with - yes girls definitely have attitude!!! I am sure you heard our great news!!!! We are all so so so excited for Carla and Yves!! Carla is super excited as well, her ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just think at their wedding you will have a little girl and boy to dress up!!! Glad to hear everything is going great, LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture!! Especially the one of you and her, you can already see all that love and trust in her eyes, so beautiful!! She is such a gorgeous lil' girl!! Congrats a million times over!!! ...till next post, take care, Love, The Weimans!!